VolBuild LLC has created cost-effective procedures that make building your New House a seamless and pleasurable experience as a leading home designer in Pulaski, Tennessee, as well as Lawrenceburg and Fayetteville. We utilize the following:
- Proven ways of building
- Building materials of local origin and
- A highly qualified and easily accessible work pool.
All these things enable us to distinguish ourselves in central Tennessee as the house-building company of choice.
Step 1 – Conversation
We are sitting at the table with you to speak about the vision you have formed for your future house before we open or hurry to obtain permissions. We naturally want to work on the design of the home and the accompanying building challenges, but at the same time, we want to create a relationship with you to help us get through the process as a team. We’re not simply buying a new house – we’re building your home. Our number one objective is your total satisfaction.
Step 2 – Blueprints are opened, and deals are made.
You informed us what your ultimate objectives are for your new house, and now it is time to address the problem of the final product. There are numerous phases in this procedure. We’ll be here:
- Make sure the site is correctly cleared for construction
- Talk about how the place will be.
- Any probable problems with grading
- The driveway location and
- Determine whether any agreements constrain the construction process
- Find access to water and sewer.
Step 3 – Contract Produce For Your Community
We now have sufficient information to submit a contract to start work. We shall be ready to give you a contract that defines: When we have our next meeting:
- A final price based on contractual criteria
- An anticipated project completion period – including weather allowances and unforeseen delays
- Any branded items guaranteed under the contract (windows, doors, etc.)
- Any approved modifications to the plans before they commence
- The procedure of changing the contract during construction.